dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:I'm going shopping with my momo later on to get SPORTS APPAREL :D Haha, I managed to convince momo that if I had ADIDAS Sports T-Shirts and nice workout shorts, I'd be motivated to run, and she went, OKAY SET, WE GO BUY :D So hurrrayyyy. (: Ahhhh of late I've been addicted to useless things like WordChallenge, and PET SOCIETY (omg) on fb, thanks to my mei who introduced the fb apps to me. Very distracted ): cmon cmon jiayou jiamin! (: anyw on a lighter note, TLS BOOKED HOTEL :D HAHAHAHA :D It's gonna be so fun! :D spending the wkend before BT2 celebrating tls's 18th (or rather, 19th) birthday at MERITUS MANDARIN :D woooo damn exciting :D must go scout for her gift alr (: thankyou tanlisyn! (: and jiayouu to all the 6V people who are mugging in sch tday! :D wheeee! :D |